How much terror could you take at Howl-O-Scream?
To find out,
…..climb into one of Florida’s fastest and most thrilling rides…in the dark,
…..wander down darkened pathways hiding bloodthirsty creatures. Knowing that with every step you take, every corner you turn and every building you pass, it could harbor a drooling monster waiting to pounce,
…..enter a haunted house and cautiously negotiate your way through it with nobody to help you should something horrifying suddenly confront you.
For 19 terrifying nights, Howl-O-Scream returns to Busch Gardens in Tampa.
The separately ticketed event will be on select nights from 7.30pm till 1am.
Busch Gardens transforms into 5 of the creepiest Scare Zones and 7 of the scariest Haunted Houses. Plus, dotted throughout the park are hundreds of malevolent beings. Their sole aim in life is to scare the heebie-jeebies out of you.
300 acres of fearful and frightening haunts that will torment you all night long.
Howl-O-Scream Dates 2017:
- September 22, 23, 29 and 30
- October, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28 and 29.
Howl-O-Scream 2017 Haunted Houses
New! Demented Dimensions
Sterling Manor has been built over an area of underground supernatural evil powers. As you wander down the corridors, every door, every twist and turn take you to one horror after another. There is no escape from the manor from Hell!
New! Undead Arena: Live
You are one of the survivors of a post-apocalyptic conflict. But, unfortunately for you, you are also an Unworthy. As such, your fate is to be hunted by the forces of The Worthy at the Undead Arena. As the worst possible luck would have it,The Worthy are Brain Eaters. And it’s your brain they are after!
A centuries old house has been unearthed in the grounds of the park. And demons have been awakened. Demons whose only wish is to relieve you of your eyeballs! Don’t close your eyes. You won’t see who’s stealing them!
Nightmares become reality at this deserted motel once you realize why it’s conveniently vacant. The paranormal presence of its former owners still lurks on the untouched property, mysteriously preventing the brave souls who have attempted to tear it down. Guests who dare to enter will find themselves face-to-face with their worst nightmares and inescapable fate.
Death Water Bayou
The Death Water Bayou haunted house has once again been enchanted by the Voodoo Queen. In order to survive, you must elude her evil curse.
Zombie Containment Unite 15: Moving Targets
The Zombie Containment Unit is back this year. It’s up to you to hold off an undead mob at Zombie Containment.
Howl-O-Scream 2017 Scare Zones
Inescapable Roaming Hordes
Once again, roaming ghoulish hordes are prowling Howl-O-Scream 2017 looking for fresh flesh to satiate their cravings. No one is safe. From their screeching welcome at the front gates to the eerie traps in the depths of the park, these scare squads are mercilessly recruiting for their growing mobs.
Nighttime Rides during Howl-O-Scream 2017
Busch Gardens is famous for its’ thrill rides. How much more thrilling would they be if tackled in the dark?
These rides will all be open for thrills in the dark during Howl-O-Scream:
- Cobra’s Curse
- Falcon’s Fury
- Cheetah Hunt
Howl-O-Scream 2017 Upgrades
Want to speed up your terrors and screams or take a guided tour? Busch Gardens offer plenty of ways to make Howl-O-Scream a whole lot easier to manage.
- Front Line Fear: $35 per person for front-of-the-line-access to 6 haunted houses, 20% discount at all gift shops and $25, a Howl-O-Scream Photo Key for $25 and Buy One Game Get One Free at all Ring Toss and Skee-Ball Locations.
- Front Line Fear Extreme: $45 per person for all the above plus front-of-the-line-access to 6 major thrill rides of your choice.
Note: Neither passes are valid at Zombie Containment Unit 15: Moving Targets
- Fright Feast: All-you-can eat buffet to the “most deranged dinner show in town” along with a live show and front of line access to select haunted houses from 7pm until 8.30pm. $29.99 per person.
- Food & Beverage Sampler: Pre-pay for samples of food, beer, wine, mixed alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages at any Howl-O-Scream culinary location between 7:30pm and 1:00am. $29.99 for 5 samples, $49.99 for 10 samples.
- Super Guided Tour: For $79, treat yourself to a 3 hour guided tours that includes event ticket, front-of-line access to most haunted houses, complimentary beverage, complimentary photo and merchandise discount.
- Mega Guided Tour: For $119 you get all the above with a 5 hour tour, plus front of line access to thrill rides, reserved seating at Fiends show and preferred parking.
- Ultimate Private Tour: For $229 you get a personalized experience on a 7 hour guided tour with all the above benefits plus Fright Feast all-you-can-eat dinner.
Annual Pass Members can get 10% discount on all tours and Sampler packages.
Howl-O-Scream Questions & Answers
Is Howl-O-Scream suitable for children?
Not really. There’s nothing to stop children attending, but the adult content, violence, gore and blood is not intended for children.
Does a regular ticket cover entry for Howl-O-Scream?
No, Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed event, so to stay in the park after 7pm, you need an event ticket.
What are the Howl-O-Scream event times?
The actual event starts at 7.30pm and ends at 1.00am. If you purchase tickets during the Summer Deal, you can enter the park at 5.00pm.
Does the Howl-O-Scream event ticket cover parking?
No, unless you have an annual pass, parking is not included. It’s an additional $20 for regular cars.
Are Costumes allowed?
No, costumes are not permitted. Only cast members are in costume.
Will the whole park be open?
Yes, and the most popular attractions will also be open, including Cobra’s Curse, Falcon’s Fury, Cheetah Hunt, SheiKra, Montu and Kumba.
How Much Are Howl-O-Scream Tickets?
There are several options:
- Single Night Ticket from $39.99
- Sing Night Group Ticket from $34.99 for 15+
- Recurring Nightmare: Unlimited Access from $104.99 + access from 5pm